HOW IT WORKS: Tool Cooler / Cold Gun System
- (A) Compressed air enters into the vortex tube component of the Tool Cooler.
- (B) The vortex tube splits the compressed air into hot and cold air streams.
- (C) The hot air from the vortex tubes is exhausted into the atmosphere after being muffled.
- (D) The cold air stream enters the muffler and passes through the flexible hose, which directs the airflow to the point of use.
- (E) A strong magnetic base provides quick n' easy portability & mounting..